Principal : Mrs. Amy Boggus
Assistant Principal: Mr. Perry Davis
- Summer Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30am-5:30pm
- 1748 S. Ohio Ave., Live Oak, FL 32064
- Phone: (386) 647-4400 Fax: (386)330-1215
Welcome to SPE
Pineview Vision Statement
Pineview Elementary is a school of innovation and will provide a challenging learning environment in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math, which maximizes individual potential and ensures students are well-equipped to meet the challenges and create the brightest future possible in the world around them.
Pineview Mission Statement
To provide a rigorous and stimulating learning environment in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math, producing students who are ambitious and equipped to succeed in a 21st century career as leaders and innovators to benefit their community and their country.
What We Believe as Educators:
- Parents are the first and primary teachers. They are responsible for their children's basic needs and values.
- Schools provide a safe, positive, organized setting with clearly defined behavior expectations.
- Effective character education enhances the academic program.