What's for Lunch?
The School Public Accountability Report (SPAR)
The School Public Accountability Report (SPAR) is available for you to review. To request or view a printed copy, please call or visit them ain off of your child's school. Additionally you may obtain an electronic copy of the report by visiting the following address:
21st Century Morning and After school Program
Program begins Monday, August 17th.
Morning Program Drop off : 7am
After School Program pick up 5:05pm
APT is the Association of Parents and Teachers. It is open to all parents and friends who are interested in getting involved in the school. Please feel free to contact the school for more information.
SAC is the School Advisory Council who is a team of people representing various segments of the community - parents, teachers, students, administrators, support staff, business-industry people and other interested community members. They meet the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 3:45pm. It is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. For more information florida-family.net/SAC/
Fortify App. Report Suspicious Activity.
Step Up for Kids Reading Scholarship
Dear Parent/Guardian, you may now apply for the Reading Scholarship Accounts for the 2019-20 school year!
• Click here and then on the “Apply Now” button to apply for a Reading Scholarship for the 2019-20 school year.
• Students who qualify are third through fifth graders in public school who scored a 1 or 2 on the third or fourth grade English Language Arts section of the Florida Standards Assessment in Spring 2019.
• Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis in the order all documents are received. Students who are classified as English Language Learners, and who are enrolled in a program or receiving services that are specifically designed to meet the instructional needs of English Language Learner students, will receive priority.
• To successfully complete the application, you will need the following information which can be found on your student’s Spring 2019 Florida Standards Assessment (FSA) report (see sample below to find the needed information):
1) Your student’s grade level at the time of the Spring 2019 Florida Stardards Assessment.
2) Your student’s Florida Education Identifier (FLEID) number.
3) The Department of Education School Choice Code for the school your student attended and was administered the Spring 2019 Florida Standards Assessment.